Welcome to the media room for the EGEE’08 conference!
We have collected some material that we thought could be useful for journalists. For further information, please contact us.
- EGEE general brochure (4 sided leaflet "EGEE in a nutshell")
- Information sheet: Applications on EGEE
- Information sheet: EGEE Business Associates
- Information sheet: EGEE-III overview
- Information sheet: Industry - how to get involved
- Interesting press cutting from The Telegraph
- EGEE and Collaborating projects publication: Achieving Global Science - Grid-powered solutions from EGEE and Collaborating Projects.
Local media kit (Turkish)
- EGEE general brochure (Turkish translation for the 4 sided leaflet "EGEE in a nutshell").
The EGEE08 Conference poster is available. Feel free to download it!
Press releases issued during the conference
As a new feature for EGEE’08 we are teaming up with the GridTalk project to bring you live news from the conference. GridTalk reporters Cristy Burn and Corentin Chevalier will also be blogging and podcasting from the conference alongside the EGEE team.
We have already started to post our pre-conference blogs in the run up to the event. Catch up on the latest posts at gridtalk-project.blogspot.com. If you would like to be a featured blogger contact Catherine Gater. All you need is an e-mail address and an interesting point of view.
A selection of pictures taken by the official photographer during the conference is now available. If you are looking for a specific kind of picture, please contact us and we will try to accomodate your request.
More pictures from EGEE08 (courtesy of Y. Legré , Healthgrid) can be found here. All EGEE members are allowed to use and reproduce these photos for the purpose of the EGEE project provided they mention "courtesy of Y. Legré - www.healthgrid.org (c) 2008" or just "www.healthgrid.org (c) 2008".
You can also find EGEE08 tagged pictures on Flickr.
EGEE'08 Local Organisers